Click on the links below to navigate to a specific section on this page. We will update this page to keep you informed with the latest information.
All branch locations are currently open and operating during normal business hours.
Please note, Shared Branching and Wire Transactions services are available only in the lobby.
Monday – Friday: 8:30 am – 5:00 pm
Friday Surfside Beach Lobby Hours: 8:30 am - 6:00 pm
- 1010 21st Avenue North Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
- 1610-C Highway 17 South Surfside Beach, SC 29575*
- 2518 Main Street Conway, SC 29526
- 4254 Holmestown Road Myrtle Beach, SC 29588
- 1602 Highway 17 Little River, SC 29566
- 422 North Georgetown Highway Johnsonville, SC 29555
- 219 West Main Street Lake City, SC 29560
- Monday – Thursday: 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am – 6:00 pm
- If wearing a face mask or covering, you will be asked to present a valid Photo ID and briefly lower your mask for identification purposes. We appreciate your cooperation as we work to maintain a secure environment for everyone.
- For your safety and the safety of our staff, we have:
- placed plexiglass shields at the Teller Lines and Member Service desks.
- placed hand sanitizing stations in our lobbies.
- installed air purification ionization technology at all branches.
- provided face masks to staff.
- If you are experiencing any COVID-19 related symptoms, such as fever or cough in the past 48 hours, please choose to conduct transactions via our digital banking or drive-thru services. We are taking precautions and making many efforts to keep our employees, members and branch visitors safe. Remaining at home if we feel unwell is one of the best ways to keep our communities safe.
- Handwashing is one of the best ways to protect yourself and your family from getting sick. Click here to learn when and how you should wash your hands to stay healthy.
We Are Here For You!
We’re all trying to navigate these new challenges. During this unprecedented time, Carolina Trust recognizes you may need some financial relief and we're doing our part to bring some to those in need. If you need assistance, please contact us to discuss options. We are here to help you.
Bank Where You Are
We encourage you to take advantage of our E-Z Teller Phone and digital banking services. These tools empower you to remotely conduct banking and payment transactions quickly, easily and securely. Transfer funds between your accounts, check balances, verify cleared checks and direct deposits, make a loan payment, pay your bills via online and mobile banking, deposit checks with our mobile banking app and more! And don’t forget about our real-time e-Alert options to help you manage and monitor your accounts.
Funds Availability Reminder: Total funds deposited via drive-thru, ATM or mobile deposit will typically be made available in up to two (2) business days following the date of deposit. The first $225 of your deposit will be made available on the first business day after the date of deposit. Carolina Trust may make total funds available sooner based on account relationship factors. In some cases, longer delays may apply depending on the type of check deposited, account relationship and other considerations. If there is a concern with a deposited item, we may delay your ability to withdraw funds from the deposited item for up to nine business days. Funds from electronic direct deposits (ACH) will be available the day we receive the deposit. More details available here.
Carolina Trust is not a Small Business Administration lender participant. Please visit the SBA website for details related to the Paycheck Protection Program loan for small businesses or to find a participating SBA lender in your area.
Please visit the IRS website for additional information on eligibility and delivery of economic impact funds.
View Letters from our CEO below:
- Update Letter from our CEO on 3/13/2020
- Update Letter from our CEO on 3/17/2020
- Update Letter from our CEO on 4/7/2020
Last Updated on 05/13/2022